Thursday, August 20, 2026

Groovin' With Sister T Playlist 20 August 2026

                                           

Dida Pelled – I Wish You Would (I Wish You Would)

Mandalyn & The Hunters – Meet In The Middle (Coffee)

Kat Riggins & Her Blues Revival – Do My Thang (Everyday is Saturday)

Cookin’ On 3 Burners – I’m Comin’ Home To You featuring Stella Angelico (Cookin’ The Books)

Deep Street Soul – Love on Tap featuring Kylie Auldist (Come Alive)

Matt Schofield – Wellington Shuffle (Many Moons Vol. 1)

Jack McDuff – Cold Duck Time (Bringin’ It Home)

Clayton Doley – Partners in Crime (Explosive Love)

Bruce Katz Band – Shine Together (Tribe of Lights) (Get Your Groove!)

Chris Daniels & The Kings feat. Freddie Gowdy – Don’t Let Your Mouth Write No Checks (Funky To The Bone)

Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers – Get Up Get Down (Funk Express)

Exodus Quartet – 18th Street (Way Out There)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment