Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Groovin' With Sister T Playlist 6 July 2016

                                         
Big Harp George – I Ain’t The Judge Of You (Wash My Horse In Champagne)

Rick Estrin & the Nightcats – Callin’ All Fools (Alligator Records 45th Anniversary Collection)

Little Charlie & Organ Grinder Swing – Cobalt Blues (Skronky Tonk)

Benny Turner – Lowdown in Lodi (A Tribute To My Brother Freddie King)

Evelyn Rubio  & The Calvin Jones Blues Orchestra – We All Have A Choice (Hombres)

Gus Spenos – Ivy League (If You Were Gold Baby) 

Reuben Wilson – Sho’ Nuff Melon (Set Us Free)

Jesse Deane Freeman – Love Bug (Introducing The Jesse Deane Freeman Trio)

Andrea Marr – Mama Got It Wrong Sometimes Too (Sass & Brass)

Toni Lynn Washington – Walkin’ And Talkin’ (And Cryin’ My Blues Away) (I Wanna Dance)

Hank Crawford – Mister C (Midnight Ramble) 



No comments:

Post a Comment