Thursday, April 12, 2018

Groovin' With Sister T Playlist 11 April 2018


                                           

Dynamic Hepnotics – Funky Turban (Hepnobest)

Jackie Payne – When The Blues Comes Knockin’ (I Saw The Blues)

Deb Ryder – That’s Just How It Is (Let It Rain) 

Guy King – Vicky (I Am Who I Am And It Is What It Is)

Chris Finnen –Thc (Deep South)

John Earl Walker – The World’s A Prison (Come Over Here)

The Streamliners – I Walk Alone (Deep South)

Albert Collins – Blues For Gabe (Iceman)

Leon Spencer – The Price A Po’ Man’s Got To Pay (Where I’m Coming From)

Charles Brown – I Cried Last Night (Honey Dripper)

McTuff – Tuff Love (McTuff Volume 1)

Andrea Marr – What Do I Have To Do (Natural)

Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado with Wee Willie Walker  – Heartbreak (The Soul Connection)

Wee Willie Walker & the Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra – The Willie Walk (After A While)

George Benson – Benson’s Rider (The George Benson Cookbook)    




No comments:

Post a Comment