Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Groovin' With Sister T Playlist 14 April 2021

                                              


Dexter Allen – If I Ain’t Got You (Keep Moving On)


Tommy Castro & The Pain killers – I’m Qualified (Method To My Madness) 


Ray Beadle/Clayton Doley/Andrew Dickerson – Twisted Blues (Twisted Blues)


Herbie Hancock – Knee Deep (Feets Don’t Fail Me Now)


Little Feat – Day Or Night (The Last Record Album)


Rick Holmstrom – I’d Rather Be A Loser (See That Light)


Aaron West – Kansas City (Blues Night in Brisbane 2)


Leah Tysse – Midday Hot (Real Good Fire)


Speedometer feat. Ria Curry– Am I Your Woman? (feat, Ria Currie) (Four Flights Up)


Cathy Grier – Keep you Out (I’m All Burn)


Hitman Blues Band – You Can’t Say No (Not My Circus Not My Monkey)


Lionel Hampton -Them Changes (Jazzy Vibes – Soulful Jazz Licks From the 70’s)

No comments:

Post a Comment