Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Groovin' With Sister T Playlist 2 November 2022

                                               


 Devon Rismay – Me & My Guitar (Me & My Guitar)


Daryl Coutts – Stones Throw (Just In Time)


King Bizkit – Leaving Time (Selling My Soul)


Cafe R&B – I Get Higher (Blues And All The Rest)


Yates McKendree – The Out Crowd (Buchanan Lane)


Steampacket – The In Crowd (Can I Get A Witness)


Dr John – Give Myself A Good Talkin’ To (Things Happen That Way)


Evan Silva – Still Missing You (Out Of the Shadows)


Leon Spencer – First Gravy (Sneak Preview!)


Lou Donaldson – Funky Mama (Blue 45’s – The Ultimate Jukebox)


Catch 23 – Fall Down Seven Times (Blues Hotel)


The Meltdown – Hold On To Hope (It’s A Long Road)


Robben Ford & Bill Evans – Passaic (Common Ground)


No comments:

Post a Comment