Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Groovin' With Sister T Playlist 11 January 2023

                                           

Barbara Blue – The Shoals (From the Shoals)

Diane Blue – I’m Gonna Get You Back (Live At The Fallout Shelter)

Jewel Brown – Which Way Is Up (Thanks For Good Ole’ Music And Memories)

Teresa James – Happy Just To Dance With You (With a Little Help From Her Friends)

Sue Barker – Half Moon (Sue Barker)

The Pointer Sisters – River Boulevard (S.T)

Trudy Lynn – I Just Can’t Say Goodbye (Golden Girl)

ThunderGypsy – I Always Get My Man (Ladies of The Blues)

Lisa Biales – Disgusted (The Beat of My Heart)

Claudia Campagnol – Everything’s OK (Right Now)

Lisa Mann – My Man (Move On)

Susan Tedeschi – You Can Make it If You Try (Live From Austin TX)

Nancy Wright – Trampled with Jim Pugh (Playdate!)



No comments:

Post a Comment