Thursday, February 9, 2023

Groovin' With Sister T Playlist 8 February 2023

                                     


 Joe Louis Walker – You Got Me Whipped (Weight of The World)

Teresa James – Everybody’s Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey (With A Little Help From Her Friends)

Duchess Jureesa McBride – I Choose Me (My Time To Shine)

Earl King – Trick Bag (Jazz Fest: The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival)

Clarence Wheeler & The Enforcers – Doin’ What I Wanna (Doin’ What We Wanna)

King Curtis – Memphis Soul Stew (Single)

Goose – Accusal (Down On The Dancefloor)

The Gravy Train – Fruggin’ The Rug (Home Cookin’)

Mississippi MacDonald/Vaneese Thomas – Blind Leading The Blind (Heavy State Loving Blues)

Diane Blue All Star Band – I’m Gonna Get You Back (Live At The Fallout Shelter)

Patrick Mclaughlin – Soul Serving (Just Like The Record)

 Ben Todd – Bubble Trouble (Bald Statement)

No comments:

Post a Comment