Thursday, April 13, 2017

Groovin' With Sister T Playlist 12 April 2017

Good to be back! This week I returned to presenting a live programme on Three D Radio.                                          


Modern Groove Syndicate – Coast to Coast (Modern Groove Syndicate)

Zoe Schwarz – I Wanna Get Something Started With You (This Is The Life I Choose)

Lauren Mitchell – Bridge of My Dreams (Desire)

John McNamara – One Impossible Night (Rollin’ With It)

Matthew Whitaker – Matt’s Blues (Outta The Box)

Bruce Katz Band – You Got It (Out From The Centre)

Kate Lush Band – Pack it Up (Let It Fly)

Gene Ammons/Sonny Stitt/Brother Jack McDuff – Shuffle Twist (Soul Summit)

Guy King – Roll With My Baby (I Am Who I Am And It Is What It Is)

John Mayall – Don’t Deny Me (Talk About That)

The Associates – Truth Be Told (Tales of A Rich Girl) (Preview)

Cedar Walton – Jacob’s Ladder (Charmed Circle – Live @ The Keystone Korner)

Les McCann – Green Green Rocky Road (Talkin’ Verve)

Jeff Lorber – Step it Up (Title track)

Snarky Puppy – Atchafalaya (Sylva)

Aaron West – I’ve Got No Regrets (Live @ The Nightquarter)

Big Harp George – I Ain't the Judge of You (Wash My Horse in Champagne)

Lazy Eye – Slow Down Mumma (Move Me)

John Lee Hooker – Cry before I Go (Urban Blues)

Coco Montoya – Before The Bullets Fly (Hard Truth)

Lonnie Brooks – One More Shot (Deluxe Edition)

Lady A – Love Blessed & Blues (Title track)

Cold Blood – I Just Wanna Make Love To You (A Different Kind of Blues)

Charlie Apicella & Iron City – Over in the Gloryland (Payin The Cost To be The Boss)



No comments:

Post a Comment