Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Groovin' With Sister T Playlist 19 April 2017

                                                 


Jay Geils – Honey Boy (Jay Geils Plays Jazz)

Harold Johnson Sextet with Natalia Johnson – Weekend Stroll (Back on Elm Street Vol. 1)

Raphael Wressnig/Igor Prado – Face Slap No. 5 (The Soul Connection)

Monster Mike Welch/Michael Ledbetter – Cry For Me Baby (Right Place Right Time)

Vanessa Collier – Dig A Little Deeper (Meeting My Shadow)

*James Southwell – Wake Up (Where The Wind Blows – The Dockside Sessions)

Eric Alexander – Jennie’s Dance (Second Impression)

Irene Reid –Long John Blues (The Uptown Lowdown)

Jon Zeeman – Talkin’ `Bout My Baby (Blue Room)

*Bondi Cigars – I’ve Been Tryin’ (12 Lies)

*Zkye Blue – Just Your Fool  (Live in Mixmasters Vol. 1)

*Lachy Doley – Only Cure For The Blues Is The Blues (Lovelight)

Deacon Jones – Shaken (Jonesin For Money)

Bobby Rush – I Ain’t The One (Down in Louisiana)

Jeff Golub – Fish Fare (Blues For You)

Carmen Grillo – Prototype (A Different World)

Kevin Eubanks – Take The Coltrane (East West Time Line)

Kevin Mahogany – I’m Walkin’ (Portrait of Kevin Mahogany)

Debbie Davies – I Won’t Be Your Baby Too Long (All I Found)

Diane Blue – I love Your Lovin’ Ways (Blues In My Soul)

Paul deLay – Don’t Shame Me (Ocean of Tears)

Jimmy McGriff- Bump de Bump (Blues For Mr Jimmy)

Steve Gadd Band – Undecided (Live @ Voce)

*Australian



No comments:

Post a Comment